The GB Bistro Excursion Train is the perfect 90-minute, midday get-a-way. Hop on the same elegant equipment we use on our Grand Bellevue dinner train and enjoy a nostalgic train ride along Aquidneck Island with views of Narragansett Bay. On board you can choose from one of our delicious lunch options or just sit back and enjoy the ride. The GB Bistro Excursion Train departs from Newport Station, which is right on America’s Cup Ave. at the north end of the Newport Visitor and Information Center. Advance ticket purchases are recommended, but not necessary.
Excursion with Bistro Lunch: $29.50 adult • $21.50 child (ages 3-11)
Excursion Only: $16.50 adult • $11.50 child (ages 3-11)
1. Purchase tickets online by clicking the “Tickets” button.
2. Walk up and buy tickets at one of these great locations in downtown Newport:
• Newport Visitor & Information Center, 23 America’s Cup Ave
• Bowens Wharf • 13 Bowens Wharf – right on America’s Cup Ave
3. Call 401-295-1203 from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m., Tuesday to Saturday
May 12 – June 11: Sat 11:30am
June 18 – August 27: Wed/Thu/Sat 11:30am
September 1 – September 29: Thu/Fri/Sat 11:30am
October 1 – October 29: Sat 11:30am
All 90 minute train excursions